There are so many uses for Hydrogen Peroxide. You should always keep a bottle or two in your home. It can help you save money and avoid more harmful products with added ingredients. You may just find your new favorite use for it!
- Clear up your Acne – Rinse your face with hydrogen peroxide to help clear your acne. Some people find this works better then expensive face products.
- Heal your Minor Cuts – Clean your cuts and soak your infections with hydrogen peroxide.
- Lighten your Hair – Dilute the peroxide 50/50 with water. Use a spray bottle after a shower, when your hair is still wet. Comb it through your hair. This works best on light colored hair.
- Whiten Your Teeth – Just a cap full can help you kill bacteria that causes bad breath and whiten your teeth. Just rinse and spit.
- Help ear Infections – I use hydrogen peroxide anytime I feel an ear infection coming on. I pour a cap-full in my ear and lay on my side for 3-5 minutes.
- You can clean toilet bowls, tile surfaces, tub scum, and even whiten grout with hydrogen peroxide.
- Disinfect your Cutting Boards – After I cut meat on a cutting board I always spray down the cutting board with peroxide to kill germs and bacteria.
- Clean your Berries and other fruits in a dish with hydrogen peroxide. Just let them soak for a few minutes and then rinse with water. Some people even find that this helps fruits and veggies last longer!
- Whiten your Laundry with a cup of hydrogen peroxide. You can use it in place of bleach! You can also remove stains by spot cleaning the area.
- Help seeds sprout by adding 1 ounce of peroxide to 1 pint of water and soak the seeds overnight.
These are just a handful of things I have done with hydrogen peroxide. What kind of uses have you found?
Please keep in mind there are different grades of Hydrogen Peroxide and ONLY 35% Food Grade is recommended for internal use!!