Let me start by saying last week was rough for me. My motivation was there, but physically I had to rest. I had very sore shins and I think it was from practising a kick (turning kick, jumping, turning kick at taekwondo.) I went a little overboard and had to take things easy, I didn’t get to run at all last week! This is what I was able to do last week:
- Monday (June 2nd) – I did a short 30 minute walk in the morning, and an hour of Taekwondo.
- Tuesday (June 3rd) – 30 minute walk in the morning, quick strength workout, and two hours of Taekwondo.
- Wednesday (June 4th) – 30 minute walk in the morning, and another 30 minute walk after supper.
- Thursday (June 5th) – Quick strength workout and an hour of Taekwondo.
- Friday (June 6th) – One hour of Taekwondo.
- Saturday (June 7th) – Rest day. The only thing I did on Saturday was some housework.
- Sunday (June 8th) – We cleaned up the yard and had a short 20 minute walk.
I have a 5k in two weeks so I will be making sure I get some runs in, I really want to beat my time of 37mins from my first 5k. Here are my goals for this week:
- At least three runs.
- Keep better track of my calorie intake.
- Two days of strength training.
- One of the days this week I want to climb 50 flights of stairs, not all at once. I really want to get the badge on my fitbit!
How are you challenging yourself this week?