With all the running and Taekwondo we do, my family eats A LOT of protein. I’m excited that Barilla has a new ProteinPLUS line, it’s a great way to add some more protein to our meals!
Fall will be here before we know it and it’s time to break out those comfort foods. I’m trying to cook up some healthier options though and this creamy chicken penne pasta is a great one. A serving of veggies and a ton of protein! Plus, it’s so yummy!
- 2 Cups Penne Pasta
- 2 Chicken Breast, fully cooked and diced.
- 2 Cups Cooked Mixed Veggies (I used broccoli, carrots, and corn.)
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ Cup Grated Cheese
- Cook pasta until tender.
- Add mushroom soup, mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken and veggies and stir well.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with grated cheese.
- Cook until cheese is melted at 350 degrees, or in the microwave on high.
Barilla’s ProteinPLUS penne pasta has 14g of protein per serving. We are trying to eat more meatless meals and this is a perfect way to get a bonus serving of protein. We like to eat the ProteinPLUS spaghetti too. We just add some homemade spaghetti sauce and a side salad and it makes a perfect meal.
*I have been compensated for this post. All opinions stated above are 100% my own.*