Are you in need of a little workout motivation? Sometimes I have my workout all planned out and I’m ready to go but I still need a little push when it comes to getting it started. That’s the hardest part, isn’t it?
If you are anything like me, maybe you need a little bit of a push too. Let’s check out this round up of tips and ideas to help get us motivated on those days we just want to sit on the couch!
- 10 Motivation Tips from Me! I wrote this post last year with ten different tips to help get your butt in gear!
- 100 Reasons you Should Workout Today – This is a huge list from SparkPeople. I’m sure you can find something that will motivate you here!
- 100 Most Motivating Workout Songs – Another great list from Sparkpeople! If you need motivation add some of these songs to your playlist!
- Get Motivated when you are Feeling Depressed – I know how depression can zap your motivation and we can end up sleeping the day away. This list is perfect for helping to combat that.
- 10 Tips to Keep you Healthy – Small steps = big results! This list is a great reminder of that.
- 9 Motivation Rut Busters – If you have an excuse, they will bust it and get you back on track!
- 10 Terrific Motivating Tips – Get some motivation for all aspects of your life!
I really hope you can find something in this list that will help motivate you on those days you just don’t want to do anything. Make sure you are setting SMART goals and set yourself up for success.
If you need some easy workout out ideas check out this workout roundup! Many of them require no equipment!