Need a quick and easy breakfast for a crowd? Check out these YUMMY Ham and Cheese Egg Sliders!
I love eggs because they are an almost perfect food. I could eat them for every meal! They are packed full of nutritional benefits and there are SO many way you can eat them. They are ‘traditionally’ a breakfast food but you can eat them literally anytime through out the day, they make an amazing snack too!
I whipped up this recipe last weekend with a few things we had in the cupboard. It was easy and delicious, perfect for a busy Saturday morning! Is there anything better then an egg sandwich?!
- 1 package of dinner rolls, cut in half width wise, so there is a top and bottom.
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 4-6 cheese slices, depending on how many dinner rolls you use
- 4-6 slices of ham
- Scramble your eggs in a frying pan and cook fully.
- Grease a dish and place the bottoms of your dinner rolls in the pan.
- Layer scrambled eggs, cheese, and ham on top of the dinner roll bottoms. Place tops of dinner rolls in pan when you are done layering.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
In celebration of #WorldEggDay let’s check in with all the people across Canada who help bring delicious and healthy eggs to our tables. Did you know Canadian Egg Farmers support almost 200 initiatives around the world?