It is so important that we remember to stop and take care of ourselves once in a while, no matter how busy our lives become. Take just 10 minutes a day and do something you enjoy, do something that is just for you.
1. Take 15-20 minutes before your shower and try out a new face mask. I love mud masks like Redmond Clay’s Facial Mud because they are an ‘all-in-one’ type of mask. If you only have time to do a mask once or twice a week this is an excellent choice because it helps with acne, deep cleans, draws out toxins, removes impurities, and tones your skin. It is great for a quick facial!
2. Give yourself a quick manicure or pedicure. All you need is some nice hand lotion and nail polish to pamper yourself a little bit. Having freshly painted nails can make you feel a lot better!
3. Take a bath with some nice bath salts, especially if you have sore or tired muscles. If you are looking for all natural mineral bath salts try Redmond Bath Salts. Use it to help detoxify the body or try it before bedtime for a more restful sleep!
4. Wake up early and do ten minutes of exercise. You don’t have to run a marathon to enjoy the benefits of exercise. Starting your day with just a 10 minute walk will set the tone for the day. Or if you are looking for more of a challenge, try this 10 minute workout challenge a few days a week! It’s quick, easy, and you don’t need any equipment.
5. Meditate. Take a few minutes at the end of the day to meditate and reflect. Sit cross-legged and try and maintain good posture, close your eyes and focus on your breathing.
*I have compensated for this post.*