This kind of post is out of the norm for me but I did a 2016 Fav. Products post, so I figured I’ll do the same for 2017! Let’s see how many of my favs. from last year followed me into 2017!
2017 Favorite Products:
- Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser – This is definitely a repeat from last year because I still loooove this line! I am positive it has helped me grow my hair out healthier and faster!
- Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask – I love face masks but I don’t tend to buy the same product twice because I like to test out lots of different masks. This mask is the exception. I bought it like 3 times in 2017!
- Clinique Pep-Start Daily UV Protector – I really like the Pep-Start line and I needed a moisturizer with SPF so I picked this up and LOVED it. It has a slight tint to it which is great too!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – Another repeat – I am still such a big fan! I hate washing my hair everyday because it’s not good for it so this stuff is awesome! I still have not found anything that compares to Batiste!
- boscia Luminizing Black Mask – Back when those CRAZY PAINFUL peel-off masks were all the rage, I wanted to try a mask but not get my hair pulled out. This is the mask I went with, and I love it!
- EOS Lip Balms – I love these lip balms! All natural and super moisturizing. Yes, there was that whole mess of people crying about mold in their lip balms, but if you throw them out after they expire, that won’t happen! They are ALL NATURAL with no preservatives! Come on people! *facepalm*
So a few new products and a few products I loved from last year! Let’s see what new goodies I can find in 2018! Time to hit Sephora 😉