2017 feels like it just flew by! I can’t say I’ll miss it though, I don’t feel like I accomplished a lot of what I set out to do! Here’s to a MUCH better 2018!
Check out my 2017 Top 10 Posts!
- Donating Color Treated Hair – This post was written more then 2 years ago (and recently republished) and it was by far my most popular post in 2017. I’m happy that people are taking an interest in donating their hair to kids who really need it!
- 30 Things to do Before I’m 30 – This post was written in 2015 but seems to still be pretty popular. In case you are wondering, no, I didn’t complete my own list on time. 😂 But I have completed everything. 🙂
- 3 Tips for Dealing with Muscle Pain – I definitely wasn’t the only one dealing with muscle pain in 2017! I hope we experience a lot less muscle pain in 2018. 😉
- Tips to Speed up your Metabolism – As 2018 approached, lots of people are looking up this kind of info! It’s useful stuff going into 2018 too!
- 5 Places to Visit in New Brunswick – This pin was pretty popular on pinterest, probably because most parks had free entry in 2017! I love each and every one of the places mentioned!
- Foods That Help With Anxiety – Everyone can benefit from having these in their diet! We incorporated a lot of these over the past couple of years.
- Smashbook Challenge – This one was written in 2014 (!!) and is still popular! I think I might take this challenge again this year!
- Coconut Oil Hair Mask – I still do this hair mask twice a month – it’s awesome!
- 6 Steps to a Healthier You – This is another popular post late in the year, or early in the new year.
- 4 Tips to a Naturally Good Nights Sleep – I’ve been struggling with my sleep pattern lately, this is a good reminder for me to implement these tips again!
Goodbye 2017 – Hello 2018!