This year my mom and I have been on a Christmas Craft making Binge! We have been pouring over pinterest crafts and making everything in sight! I’m not much of a crafter, so simple things only please!
Check out my favorite Simple Christmas Crafts:
- Sweet Scalloped Christmas Tree Skirt – This is such a cute idea! If you are having trouble finding the perfect skirt for your tree, make your own! It’s super easy too!
- 8 Step Coasters – These coasters take under an hour to make and are labelled ‘beginner’. That is right up my alley! I don’t have Christmas themed coasters yet, so these are on my ‘to-make’ list!
- 10 Minute Dish Towel Apron – Quick? Check! Easy? Check! – Sign. Me. Up. Who doesn’t love doing their baking in a cheery Christmas apron!?
- Handmade Headbands – Matching headbands for all the ladies in your family! Cute!
- Candy Cane Ornaments – Another quick and easy craft! These are SO cute and would look adorable filling up a Christmas tree!
- Fabric Covered Christmas Tree – This is a bigger project, but still super simple and totally do-able! I love it because you can totally customize each piece, so you could do a theme or just go crazy with prints!
- Christmas Gift Pillow – SO cute! I’m going to make a few of these as gifts – but I’m going to have to keep some too 😉