A lot of people who are trying to lose weight end up as slaves to the scale, weighing themselves everyday, crossing their fingers and toes that the number goes down. This can lead to unhealthy expectations because our weight can fluctuate a lot in a day. It’s important to remember that there are lots of other ways that we can monitor our health and weight loss.
Instead of weighing yourself and only checking how much weight you’ve gained or lost, check out what this body fat scale can tell you:
- Your BMI – BMI is an excellent indicator of your overall health. You can use your BMI to calculate if you are underweight, overweight, or if you have reached a healthy weight.
- Your Bone Mass – This is definitely something a regular old scale can’t tell you. By measuring your bone mass regularly you can make sure you are maintaining healthy bones with your healthy lifestyle.
- Estimated Calorie Intake – This is really cool. You can use this to meet weight loss goals because it estimates your needed calorie intake based on your weight and data you enter. A huge part of weight loss is calories in vs. calories out.
- Body Fat – When we are trying to lose weight rapidly, sometimes the weight we end up losing is muscle mass. By monitoring your body fat you will be able to tell whether you are maintaining muscle mass and losing the body fat instead.
- Water Percentage – Your body needs water for almost everything it does. Monitoring your bodies water level helps you maintain overall health by providing the body with all the water it needs to function.
The Detecto iConnect Scale sends information right to an app on your phone so you don’t need to keep track of your progress in notebooks and journals because all the info you need is one one convenient place. The app graphs and tracks your progress and lets you know how close you are to our goals every time you step on the scale.
Connect with Detecto:
*I have been compensated for my post. All opinions stated above are 100% my own.*