This Chunky Veggie Salsa is a deliciously healthy snack.
Yum. Yum. Yum.
Easily up your veggie intake with this simple Chunky Veggie Salsa recipe. This is the perfect way to use up leftover veggies that might be sitting in your fridge. We have been to the farmer’s market nearly every week this summer and have purchased so many delicious farm fresh veggies. This is the perfect way for us to use up some of the veggies before they end up going bad. I hate throwing out fruits and veggies.
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 3 Celery Stalks
- Juice from one Lemon
- ½ Green Pepper
- 1 Small Red Onion
- ½ Small Cucumber
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp of Fresh Ground Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Onion Salt
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Pepper
- 1 Cup Crushed Tomatoes
- Chop up all veggies as small or big as you like. It's called chunky salsa for a reason!
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
How gorgeous does this look? I just love using colorful veggies in recipes.
Check out these other delicious veggie recipes:
- Creamy Avocado Dip
- Skinny Garlic Cheese Cauliflower Bake
- Cauliflower Tator Tots
- Heart Healthy Stir Fry
- Crockpot Spicy Cauliflower