Deliciously Simple Crockpot Spicy Cauliflower
I have been trying to eat less meat lately and that means getting creative for supper. In the morning we are used to putting some chicken or steak in the crockpot with barbecue sauce or soup and this way we have easy suppers. I love using my crockpot and I figured I could easily make some recipes that are meatless.
This is how I came up with the super easy and delicious Crockpot Spicy Cauliflower!
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 onion
- Cut up cauliflower into bit sized pieces and slice up the onion. Put them into the crockpot.
- In a bowl combine the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour into crockpot, covering the cauliflower.
- Mix it all up.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
The first time I made this recipe I put 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper… Let me tell you, that was a spicy mistake. It was so spicy we couldn’t even eat it. Even my mother who LOVES spicy stuff said it was too much. So if you REALLY love spicy things, you can be really brave and add two tablespoons of cayenne pepper… But don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Check out my other cauliflower recipes:
*This post contains affiliate links.*