Do you take advantage of Amazon’s wishlist feature? I have been telling all of my friends and family to create one and share their link with me, it will make buying Christmas and birthday gifts SO much easier!
I’ve been playing around and I’ve created a wishlist I like to call the Fitness Fanatics Wishlist. As you can probably guess, my wishlist is full of fitness gear and equipment… My birthday is coming up soon, or there’s always Christmas, so I hope my family is paying attention… *hint, hint*
Fitness Fanatics Wishlist:
- Pull Up Bar – One of my goals is to be able to do 10 consecutive pull ups. I have been working with free weights but it’s not the same as having a pull up bar. Pull up bars are easy to install and won’t cause any damage to your door frame. They are also used for push ups and sit ups!
- Fitbit Charge HR – I love my fitbit but it is an old model and I really want a heart rate monitor. You can get the BOTH of these in one cute package with the Fitbit Charge HR!
- Adjustable Dumbbell Set – It’s time for me to start lifting heavier weights! I would love to have something that was adjustable so I didn’t need to buy a bunch of different weights.
- Yoga Starter Set – I love to practice yoga 3-4 times a week. I still consider myself a beginner and would love some optional yoga pieces like a yoga block, strap, and towels. I can always use an extra yoga mat too!
- A New Pair of Running Shoes – I just retired my Adidas Adistar Boost running shoes, well actually I donated them after Mud Hero. They were SO dirty! I need a new pair of running shoes with support for overpronators.
- Adjustable Barbell – I could do more strength exercises if I had a barbell. I could change up my workouts, and add new moves!
- Kettlebell Set – I have never used them before but I definitely would like to start! I’ve heard all about the workouts you can use them with, like the 10k kettlebell swing challenge.
Another idea… Race entries! This isn’t something your can add to your Amazon wishlist, but I know I would LOVE to receive a race entry for a gift! I’m always planning my next race and I love creating a huge list of races I want to attend the following year… So there is always a lot to choose from. If you have a runner in your family, I bet they would appreciate a race entry as a gift!
I hope I have given you some ideas on what to buy your loved ones who can’t get enough workout gear!
What kind of equipment would you buy?
*this post contains affiliate links.*
If you liked this post, you might also like:
- Flip-a-coin Workout
- Inexpensive Home Gym Equipment
- Arm Day Workout
- Leg Day Workout
- Strength Training for Runners
- Quick Strength Training – No Equipment Needed
- Fat Blasting Strength Workout