Here’s how I did last week:
- Monday (May 26th) – Ripped in 30 dvd, 1hour Taekwondo class, and a 5km walk. 10,081 Steps!
- Tuesday (May 27th) – 2.5km run, Ripped in 30 dvd, and 2hour Taekwondo class. 8,958 steps.
- Wednesday (May 28th) – No Taekwondo today, but I walked a total of 14km and hit 21,327 steps!
- Thursday (May29th) – Ripped in 30 dvd and 1hour Taekwondo class. Forgot to wear my fitbit! 🙁
- Friday (May30th) – 2.5km run and 1hour Taekwondo class. I forgot to wear my fitbit again for most of the day! I only remembered to wear it for class and got 3,386 steps.
- Saturday (May 31st) – This was supposed to be a ‘rest day’ but there was a yard sale and bake sale to raise money for our club to go to Korea to compete in the Mulympics! I ended up getting 8,216 steps!
- Sunday (June 1st) – Walked 6km and hit 14,859 steps.
Six out of seven days last week I hit 8 glasses of water, and I ate at least 2 fruits or veggies everyday! (my goal was at least one). I only drank ONE Iced Cap last week! I’m happy the caffeine is out of my system.
Here are my goals for this week:
- 30 minutes of being active. I’m bumping it up by ten minutes this week!
- At least one day of strength training. I’m not a fan of strength exercises but it is SO important! You can check out an arm day workout here, leg day here, and a workout with no equipment needed here
- At least 2 fruits and veggies a day. Just adding one on from last week!
- At least 8 glasses of water a day. Same goal as last week! Drink your water!
What do you think of this week’s Fitness Challenge Ideas? How did you do last week?