It may sound kind of crazy, but new workout clothes always motivates me to go for a run. I get a new outfit and I just have to break it in! I know I can’t be the only one, so if you love getting new workout gear you should check out some of these awesome pieces I found!
- I love black and pink, and I love these running shorts from Under Armour! They have lots of different color combos too. I have a few pairs of shorts from Under Armour and they are great quality. I wore them in the Mud Hero run!
- To me, workout clothes are supposed to be brightly colored and funky. This fun tank top from Giodani has several contrasted color options and a decorative zipper.
- Funky tights are a must have. There are several fun tights here, and all under $10! Or maybe you want some patriotic American flag tights? If you are more conservative, these tights are black with just a stripe of color!
- I can’t run with a good pair of running socks! This pack of Puma socks are so bright! Or maybe colorful Saucony socks are more your style?
- Finally – I need some fun compression socks post-workout! These chevron socks come in lots of colors! Here are some bright colorful socks if a solid color is what you are looking for.
I have drawers filled with athletic tshirts, tank tops, race tshirts, shorts, yoga pants, running pants… But when I find a cute piece of fitness wear, I have to buy it! I have more workout apparel then regular clothes – and that’s the way I like it!
It is so funny how an outfit or new gadget can make me want to go out for a run. There are lots of workout clothes out there that are designed to make us feel and look better too. You can get clothes that have tummy control panels, or ruching in all the right places. This will help you feel more confident to get out and workout too!
*This post contains Affiliate links.*