Do you have a girl in your life who loves getting active, playing sports, and watching them on TV? Check out my list of Gifts for Girls Who Love Sports! I know I would have LOVED these gifts when I was younger!
I have been active my entire life so I am pretty sure I know what active girls want for gifts!
- Gentle Hair Ties – I wear my hair in a high ponytail 80% of the time. A couple years ago I ended up breaking and damaging a lot of hair because I wasn’t using gentle hair ties!
- KidFit Fitness Tracker – There are SO many fitness trackers on the market these days so of course there is one marketed towards kids! A daily activity goal is set and motivates your child to get moving. This tracker also tracks sleep!
- Their Favourite Team Jersey: This is an obvious one, right? What kid wouldn’t want a jersey from their favourite sports hero?!
- Exercise Playing Cards: The perfect stocking stuffer for active kids… Pick a card – do the exercise!
- Trampoline – Even if you don’t have the space outside for a huge trampoline, you can get a small indoor trampoline. It’s perfect for rainy days when kids need to burn off energy.
- Wii U – There are so many games that will get kids moving with the Wii U. The Sports Club games are a great choice!
- Gear for Their Favorite Sport – Do they need new cleats? Shin guards? A new uniform? If it’s something they are going to need and you are going to have to buy anyway, save yourself some money and give it to them for Christmas.
- Personalised Water Bottle – Choose your font, wording, and image and you can give the whole family a customised bottle!
What do you think of my list? I hope I’ve given you a few ideas!
*This post contains affiliate links.*