I find snacking the hardest part when it comes to eating healthy. It’s so much more satisfying to grab a cookie than it is to grab carrot sticks. With Naked Snacks you get 5 delicious snacks delivered right to your door, every month.
A short blurb from the company:
Naked Snacks is a Canadian based online food company. Our mission is to make healthy food more accessible, through convenient delivery and exceptional taste. We achieve this through our unique 80/20 nutritional philosophy: 80% whole grown goodness straight from the source, 20% earned indulgence as a reward for making smart decisions. Snacks that will put a spring in your step and a big, beaming smile on your face!
I absolutely love this outlook because I try and follow an 80/20 rule when eating healthy too. I don’t want to tell myself sweets are off limits because it’s much more likely that I am setting myself up for failure. It’s important to eat healthy but also treat yourself once in awhile… And what a treat these Naked Snacks are!
Every month for just $30 you will receive 5 large bags of healthy snacks packed with energy and flavour – perfect for an afternoon snack! This is what I received in my box:
- Hearty Tamari – pretzels, sesame seed sticks, almonds, and cashews slow roasted in Tamari. It’s a great alternative to grabbing a bag of chips!
- Ginger Staycation – Australian crystallized ginger, roasted pistachios, almonds, walnuts, and dark chocolate disks. I think this one is my favourite!
- Holy Sriracha Cashews – Cashews flavoured with sriracha sauce, kosher salt, and garlic podwer. These smell amazing!
- Aloha Kauai – Coconut flakes, macadamia nuts, banana chips, and crystallized pineapple.
- Wholesome Yogi – Dried cranberries, raw almonds, roasted cashews, pumpkin seeds, and greek yogurt chips. The yogurt chips add the perfect sweet touch to this snack!