A couple weeks ago I shared my recipe for Peanut Butter Pancakes. They are delicious, and the recipe was a huge hit! So I thought I would try out Peanut Butter Waffles. They are just as delicious!
I must admit I am not the best baker. I have to stick to ingredients and directions. Very rarely can I come up with a recipe on the fly, these Peanut Butter Waffles are one of the rare times that I have actually come up with something that turns out! Usually I’m just left with a mess and nothing to show for it!
- 2¼ cup Flour
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup smooth Peanut Butter
- 1½ tbsp Sugar
- 2 large Eggs (beaten)
- 2 cup Milk
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1.5 tbsp Cocoa
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together all wet ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat your waffle iron and grease/spray it so your waffles don't stick.
- Add about ¾ cup mixture to the waffle iron and let cook.
You know how I love peanut butter! Check out my other peanut butter recipes!
- Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Nutella Squares
- Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- Cheesecake Fruit Pizza
- Apple Slice Nachos
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies