I know I’ve mentioned it before, but I really love to read! My bookshelves are literally overflowing with books I still haven’t had a chance to read, and when I head to the thrift store or book store, I can’t help myself and I just have to pick up a few more!
I’ve decided to ban myself from buying anymore books until I’ve read a substantial amount of books I still have on my bookshelf. In an effort to help me speed through the process, I’ve decided to attempt a reading challenge. So I’ve decided to do the A-Z Reading Challenge!
If you feel like joining me in this challenge, I’m going to leave my list here as inspiration… You may need to get creative for the harder letters like q, x, z, etc. If a book starts with ‘the’ ignore it and move on to the next word of the title. (ie: The Zombie Survival Guide counts for Z.)
My A-Z Reading Challenge List:
- After Eden – Katherine Pine
- Bliss – Lauren Myracle
- Crescendo – Becca Fitzpatrick
- Demon Envy – Erin Lynn
- Extras – Scott Westerfield
- Fallout – Ellen Hopkins
- Glass – Ellen Hopkins
- Hush, Hush – Becca FitzPatrick
- Infinity – Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Jinx – Meg Cabot
- Kiss of Steel – Beth McMaster
- Leviathan – Scott Westerfield
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- Name of the Star – Maureen Johnson
- Orphan Train – Christina Baker Kline
- Perks of Being a Wallflower – Stephen Chbosky
- The Iron Queen – Julie Kagawa
- The Rithmatist – Brandon Sanderson
- Silence – Becca Fitzpatrick
- The Fault in our Stars – John Green
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin
- Vegan, Virgin, Valentine – Carolyn Mackler
- Where she Went – Gayle Forman
- Xenocide – Orson Scott Card
- You by Charles Benoit
- The Zombie Survival Guide – Max Brooks
The books in bold are the ones I have read already!
Like I said, sometimes it’s hard to find a book for a specific letter. I had this issue with Q, R, and U. I just omit “the” and use the next word… This makes it MUCH easier to find books that fit your preferred genre and style of book.
This challenge is great because literally anyone of any age can do it! Let me know if you are taking the challenge!