You don’t need to get a gym membership to get in shape.
You don’t even need fancy equipment!
There are SO many places online where you can find FREE resources to help you lose weight and eat healthy. You can even find workouts that require little space, and no fancy equipment. No budget for a gym membership or buying fitness equipment? No problem!
Check out my Top Free Weight Loss Resources!
- Sparkpeople* – I can’t say enough good things about Sparkpeople. You can track your calories, track your exercise for the day, find countless articles on weight loss and eating healthy, AND you can find tons of free exercise videos. They also have challenges to get you in gear, a fun ‘points’ program, and an excellent free weight loss program.
- Youtube – I think this one is pretty obvious. There are millions of videos on youtube. You kind find a huge amount of information, workouts, challenges, motivation, and inspiration. You can find free workouts from low impact cardio to yoga to dance workouts to strength training videos. If you are on a budget you should definitely check out Youtube when looking for a workout.
- LoseIt! – A very simple website where you can track your calories and exercise and get an analysis of what you have eaten during the day, it will show you if you didn’t get enough fruits/veggies, or ate too much carbs, etc. It’s pretty straight forward if you are looking for simplicity.
- Runkeeper or Everytrail – Apps for your phone that track your distance/time/speed while you are running or walking outside.
- Earndit* – You earn points for physical activity. You can link up apps like Runkeeper or everytrail, or gadgets like the fitbit or bodymedia fit and earn points towards giftcards. There are also challenges every week!
The best part about these sites is that you don’t need any equipment. You can find lots of healthy eating tips or workout videos that don’t require anything other then what you have in your home!
*This post contains referral links and affiliate links.*