There are plenty of sites where you can find free yoga resources, workouts, and tutorials online. All you need is a yoga mat and you can practice in your own home. If you are someone who prefers to workout by yourself, this is a perfect low-impact and relaxing practice.
Yoga is beneficial in so many ways. It helps you reduce stress, helps your sleep better at night, builds muscle, benefits your mental health, and with consistent practice helps you become more aware of your body. Just 10 minutes a day is enough for you to enjoy the benefits.
You don’t have to purchase anything either. There are so many free yoga resources online, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be doing a little bit of yoga everyday!
7 Free Yoga Resources
- 30 Day Do You Yoga Challenge – I completed this challenge earlier this year when I first started getting into yoga. It was perfect for a beginner with workouts ranging from 10-20 minutes and taught me all the basic moves. If you are just getting started with yoga I highly suggest you check this out!
- YogaYak – Relaxation, meditation, and yoga! You can get it all on YogaYak.
- My Free Yoga – The neat thing about this site is that users can upload their own workouts, so there are tons of videos from lots of different instructors.
- Sparkpeople – I can’t say enough good things about Sparkpeople! On top of Yoga videos, there are cardio and strength videos, articles on health and weight loss topics, activity and food trackers… And it’s all FREE!
- Do Yoga with Me – Tons of workouts for any level! The scenery in the videos are gorgeous too.
- Youtube – It goes without saying, you can find anything on Youtube! That means LOTS of free workout videos! Yoga, strength, cardio, you can find it all.
- EkhartYoga – Lots of full length Yoga workouts, but also in-depth tutorials to make sure you do the tough poses correctly! Handstands anyone?
BONUS: Yoga With Adriene – This is probably my favorite 30 day yoga challenge. It’s gentle and helps you ease into a regular practice. Plus Adriene is warm and is such a fabulous instructor. If you try only one of the resources here, it should be this one!
There you have it, 7 Free Yoga Resources so you can get started today!
Looking for more posts like this? Check these out:
- 7 Resources for Motivation
- 10 Tips for Workout Motivation
- 10 Tips to Get Back on Track Now!
- Lose Weight with S.M.A.R.T Goals