One of the things I wanted to do on my list of 30 things to do before I’m 30 was go Vegetarian for 30 days. I have a few different reasons for wanting to try a vegetarian lifestyle so I thought I would give it a shot. I started my challenge a couple days ago.
I have been stalking the internet and looking for some yummy vegetarian friendly recipes. I found a bunch I thought I would share in this Delicious Vegetarian Recipe Round-Up! I’m sure you will find something you love too!
- Aussie Style Vegetarian Sandwich – It looks quick, easy, and delicious! Recipes that I can throw together in a pinch are great for me!
- Cheesecake Fruit Pizza – I know desserts tend to be meat-free anyway… But I love cheesecake.
- Organic Veggie Smoothies – Variety is the spice of life! There are several recipes to try out in this post. *Note to self – eat more veggies!
- Creamy Avocado Dip – A delicious dip for my veggies!
- Easy Macaroni Salad with Cheese – I told you I loved easy recipes… Another thing I love is macaroni!
- Peanut Butter Pancakes – I’m going to have to start getting creative with protein. Peanut butter is going to be a staple in my diet!
- Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burger – I need to find a good veggie burger recipe!
- Skinny Garlic Cheese Cauliflower Bake – Because I need a healthier alternative to garlic cheese fingers!
The hardest part of going Vegetarian is going the fact that it is currently barbecue season! No hotdogs, steak, or cheeseburgers for me, but maybe that is a good thing. I ate way too much red meat anyway.
Wish me luck!